is waxing the sides (which is your panty line) and across the top. If you're wearing a bikini, this prevents any hairs from peeking out.
allows you to take off as much or as little hair as you like from the front. If you want to leave a small strip, triangle, square, or bare it all, it's up to you! (This doesn’t include the butt strip)
Includes waxing from the front all the way to the back with butt strip. It's perfect for a completely nude look or you can leave a neat triangle, strip, or square on the front—absolutely your choice!
In fact, most guests tell us they’re more satisfied with the results of a professional hard waxing than other temporary hair removal options like shaving, epilation hair removal creams and even soft waxing. Check out top five benefits you need to know below:
In addition to hair removal, waxing acts as a physical exfoliation that removes lifeless surface skin cells, meaning you're receiving hair removal and skincare all in one!
After your wax, your skin will thank you later because you will find that your skin smoother than a babies bottom! That's because waxing removes hair from the root and lightly exfoliates your skin.
Hair is removed by the root; it takes much longer to grow back than with shaving.
Within 4-6 weeks, your hair does grow back after waxing, you'll notice it grows back finer and softer. Yay!
Many people find hair removal methods like epilation and creams irritating to the skin. However, waxing rarely causes this problem if it's done not only by a licensed but efficient professional.
- Breathe. Find your happy place. The more relaxed you are, the better your waxing experience will be.
- Tell your Wax Specialist about any medications you're taking, like antibiotics, accutane, or topical creams like Retin-a, which might not be compatible with waxing.
- Wear comfortable cotton underwear and loose clothing to avoid irritation receiving a bikini wax.
- Grow your hair out for at least 2 weeks for bikini waxing. The more hair the better!
- Tan the area you plan to wax 24 to 48 hours before reservation.
- Consume alcohol or significant amounts of caffeine before your wax. Both can cause pores to tighten, which could make for a more uncomfortable experience.
- Use any numbing creams. Sorry they don't actually penetrate the skin.
You'll be welcomed by your licensed Wax Specialist into our private, sanitary waxing suite, who'll answer any questions you have about your waxing reservation, and tell you about any current promotions we have to help you save on your waxing.
You're in safe hands—our specialist is required to successfully complete specialized training programs to ensure that you'll receive the same level of excellence each time you visit.
Your Wax Specialist will inform you to remove your garments from the waist down before getting on the esthetic chair. This allows your specialist to work uninterrupted with time management and also prevents wax from getting on your undergarments or clothing.
Skin area will be cleansed; to remove any makeup, oils or lotions that would prevent the wax from properly adhering to the hair.
Next, protect your skin with our soothing pre-wax oil.
Then we apply a hard wax applied at a warm steaming temperature. Hard wax cools and hardens after it's applied to your skin. The wax is then removed without the use of a cloth strip/paper.
Finally, we rejuvenate the area by applying our after-waxing products, like our hair ingrown body serum.
Our after-wax collection; Waxing Lovely, has targeted formulas that work to expel bumps, irritation, breakouts and help prevent and clear ingrown hairs while also calming and nourishing your skin. These deluxe products are available here to purchase.
Don't worry—it'll disappear over time. It can last from a few minutes to a few days, depending on your skin sensitivity. Everyone skin is different.
Try hard not to scratch those freshly waxed areas. Your skin will be new and sensitive, so you should be careful not to cause further irritation by scratching.
If it's still driving you crazy, try our Ingrown Hair Potion to help soothe your skin.
Some bumps are a result of post wax irritation and will go away on their own within a few hours to a few days. To help calm your skin, you can use our Ingrown Hair Potion help soothe and treat any ingrown hairs, bumps or breakouts.
If you've just gotten waxed and are already seeing short hairs, don't be alarm! Everyone's hairs grow in different cycles so it's possible that hairs below the skin's surface are just now sprouting after your wax service. You should start have your waxing done at least every 4 weeks.
Daily moisturizing between services is key, since dry or brittle hair can easily break during a bikini or Brazilian wax service. Just go allow these hairs to grow so we can remove them at your next reservation. Consistency pays off and Don’t shave them!
Microblading Aftercare Instructions
After The Microblading Procedure:
Wash the microbladed area twice per day followed by applying the microblading aftercare ointment.
- At the start and end of each day, use your clean fingertips and a mild antibacterial soap, like Cetaphil, to gently cleanse your eyebrows for 10-15 seconds.
- Avoid using any cleansing products that contain exfoliants or acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA).
- Keep in mind the cleansing shouldn't be a thorough scrub-down, it just needs to be done by rubbing the microbladed area in a soft, smooth manner.
- When rinsing, be sure to rinse every trace of soap from the microbladed area.
- Dry the entire eyebrow area completely by blotting it with a clean tissue.
- Use a clean finger to apply a small amount of the microblading aftercare ointment to the microbladed area. Do not apply the ointment unless the area is dry.
- Less is more when considering how much ointment to apply; the amount applied to each eyebrow should be comparable in size to half of a grain of rice.
- Microblading aftercare ointment should only be applied twice per day following the washes to avoid suffocating the skin and interfering with the skin’s natural healing process.
The aftercare ointment no longer needs to be applied, but continue to gently wash the microbladed area each morning and night.
***It's critical to avoid the following for 14 days after your microblading procedure.
- Touching the microbladed area except when washing or applying aftercare ointment.
- Scratching, picking or peeling the microbladed area, as it can cause scarring and/or color loss.
- Applying any makeup, moisturizer, lotion, or sunscreen to your eyebrows.
- Sun exposure - sun tanning - salon tanning
- Laser or chemical peels, and any other form of exfoliation.
- Exercise - participating in sports and activities that induce perspiration
- Long, hot baths or showers - jacuzzis - saunas - swimming
- Applying any creams to your face or neck containing retinol or glycolic acid.
- Engaging in tasks like heavy household cleaning where airborne debris can become prevalent.
- Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, as it can cause wounds to heal slower.
- Transportation in open-air-vehicles where strong wind is likely, for example; driving in cars with windows down, convertibles, motorcycles, bicycles, and boats.
Resume your normal activities except, continue to avoid laser or chemical peels and forms of exfoliation, and any creams containing retinal or glycolic acid until after the completion of your microblading touch up appointment, and its healing process as well.
During this time, you will come back for your touch-up session. This process is highly recommended so that you can get the most out of your microblading. Getting your touch-up will keep your eyebrows color refreshed. Touch-ups can be necessary every six months or every year, depending on your skin type and preferred look. Microblading touch-ups are similar to getting root touch-ups for your hair. If you go when your microblading first starts fading, you can simply have the color filled in.
Eyelash Aftercare Instructions
Following your Eyelash Instructions is essential.
After the treatment, you will be asked to follow eyelash extensions aftercare tips in order not to ruin the extensions:
- Don’t wash your lash extensions 24h after the treatment.
- Avoid long showers and steam for 24h after the treatment.
- Be careful when you wash your face after the lash extensions treatment. Use a cloth and avoid the eye area.
- Don’t use oil-based products, they will break down the adhesive.
- Don’t use the lash curler.
- Don’t touch your lashes.
- No rubbing or pulling the extensions.
- Sleep on your back.
- Don’t use mascara during lash extensions aftercare.
Eyelash extensions are said to last 2 weeks, there will be 40-50% of extensions remaining. Here are the tips on how to make your eyelash extensions last longer:
Book an infill appointment to prolong the effect of your eyelash extensions. The fill-in or top-up should be done 3-4 weeks after the initial treatment, and most lash technicians require you to have at least 40-50% of the extensions. If you wait longer, the full set will need to be applied and you will be charged the full price.
Brushing your lashes with a clean spoolie will make them last longer, without looking tangled. This is especially important for Russian volume lashes, mega volume lashes, and hybrid lashes.
Use only oil-free products to remove makeup. Oil will cause premature lash extensions loss since it will break down the adhesive.
Mascara will loosen the bond between natural lashes and lash extensions. So, if you really want to use it, make sure it is waterproof, and use mascara only on classic lashes, never on volume or hybrid lashes. Apply mascara to the tips of the lashes only. No need to swipe from root to tip.
One eyelash extension applied to 1 of the natural lashes. Also called individual lash extensions or 1 to 1 lash extensions. Recommend for those wanting to add length only.
Also known as Russian volume lash extension; small fans of 2 to 6 thin lashes applied to one of the natural lashes. Give volume, thickness and density. It is also possible to apply fans of up to 16 lash extensions and get mega volume lashes.
The combination of classic lashes (which give length) and Russian volume lashes (give volume and thickness). They look more natural than volume lashes.
The lash lift is a treatment that makes your natural lashes look longer, fuller and denser. Last up to 6-8 weeks!
Lash Lift Aftercare
Lash + Brow Tint Aftercare
- Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area.
- If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice
- For the first two hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes or brows
- Do not sleep on your face.
Avoid hot water or steam on the face or near the eyes.
- Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eyes or lashes.
- Do not use oil-based products or any conditioning treatments/ serums on the lashes.
- This will cause the Semi-permanent mascara to dissolve faster.
- Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades.
- Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster- eye makeup remover and avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.